Tanning Injections?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A well known health food shop is selling tanning tablets which I was quite shocked to see have no idea what is in them or how they work I couldn't look but suppose it must be see as safe if being sold on the high street :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

You mean like beef sold in supermarkets? ;)

The tanning tablets in the 'well know health shop.' Are different though they are tan enhancers which means you take them during your holiday and get a better tan, and have obviously been tested etc I still wouldn't take them though. Nasal spray, injections etc obviously haven't which is why I wouldn't use them.

Last edited:
I've used melanotan on and off for 4 yrs.. I used to be really tanned as a child (being of Australian and Greek heritage) however after yrs of working indoors and being on the pill for acne cannot tan naturally anymore.. U only use a tiny insulin needle, same as what a diabetic uses and inject in into the fat in ur tummy.. It did used to make me feel nauseous but id just start with small doses to begin and make sure I injected before food. The only other bad side effect I had was my moles go so dark and a lot more come out.
I was in the wars as a child so have quite a few surgery scars and it doesn't change them at all and it doesn't change your hair colour.
It fades just like a real tan n I only use it in the summer months so I'm albino white during winter!
I Dnt understand y ppl are getting there nose out of joint over ppl injecting themselves, diabetics do it all the time and they aren't "nurses or doctors"

As for tanning pills, I wouldn't touch them, regardless if health food stores sold them. They can make your skin go patchy, or red, and can make the whites of your eyes go red/orange and have red spots in them which can be permanent. From memory the tablets are a dye deposit which is how it can permanently stain your eyes. You can get the same effect from carrots as previously mentioned.

The reason people are 'getting there nose out of joint...' is because these injections aren't approved and could have anything in them...

They are illegal im sure. I used to biy them from a site but only number 2 as number 1 is bad for you. I used to have a sickness tablet before I used it. You dont need them all the time you get 10mg for £25 mix it yourself keep in fridge. Then one a day for 5days go on the sunbed couple of times then from then on once a week. It is scary though I dont use it anymore when I did I was sp dark. Looked like I had been living abroad. I jave excma on my arm and a little scar went a bit darker. However it does make moles more visible

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

I Dnt understand y ppl are getting there nose out of joint over ppl injecting themselves, diabetics do it all the time and they aren't "nurses or doctors"

Are you actually comparing someone injecting themselves with life saving insulin to someone stupid enough to inject a tanning chemical into themselves,which is illegal?

Dont make such stupid comparisons. :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The reason people are 'getting there nose out of joint...' is because these injections aren't approved and could have anything in them...

Absolutely correct!! They actually cause skin cancer that's why the product never made it to the medical world!
They do the opposite of what they were invented for and have failed thier safety checks due to the death rate!
I researched these and they are bad bad bad!!!

Latest posts

Back