tanning light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Ikea have some thing similar. And cheaper it think. x

Hi
I think these look ideal providing they are not too heavy for the pop up tent.

Things to consider would be how hot the light bulb will get and is there a risk the client could burn themselves on it! could unclip them before they leave the tent tho. How would any overspray effect the bulb?

I would be interested to know if they do the job, good luck if you try them.

:hug:

Hi, I went to the beauty show at Olympia today and I notice Sienna x had one on their pop up cubicle.... I was wondering about them to! I thought they might be a bit bright and also get hot for the client...????

Hi

I got mine from Ikea as well - perfect! Just the jobbie!

Hi

I got mine from Ikea as well - perfect! Just the jobbie!

Do u clip yrs to the top of your cubical or the sides ?

Glad they work tho Im off to Ikea :)

Hi Guys

I have just done a search and found this thread! 1st time ever a search has worked for me! :eek: I was just wondering if anyone found any lights at Ikea or whether Carrie bought her ones? And if so what were they like? Do they work? I have such issues with light! Everything has to be light! :lol:

Lx

I got mine from the range it is fab and it's pink!!!!!!:) it does the job just right i'd be worried about that one you displayed coz it's not covered and might burn the client mine is all covered and is just right clipped on the side of my cubicle:)

Kate xx

I just have the ikea ones - I put one at the top of the folded back door and one at the bottom to get a balanced light.

I have the sienna-x one and wouldnt be without it it is a natural day light one and shows up everything even in the darkest of rooms which is handy as im mobile and cant guarantee lighting i just clip it on and go!!!

If you can try and avoid any sorts of clip on lighting as its just gonna cause you extra thought process..safety,setting up and dismanteling etc(leads,lamps popping if they are not low energy type etc etc.)

if you however do feel this is going to help you then please consider safety...tuck the lead so you dont trip..buy low energy lamps so the lamp doesnt get hot and could explode if you spray on it....also seriously consider fitting a plug in RCCD which you can purchase from B&Q or on internet.

Think safety..think spraytan and make sure both you and your client are working in a safe enviroment

Hoping this helps:hug:

Latest posts

Back