Tanning lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Can you recomend a good one please ?

I am looking tired and pale,and i want to lay off the beds.

(i'm only 24 and i have lines :green: )

As i have no idea what i'm supposed to do with it really and i have steered away as i have terribly dry skin,so any advise would be appreciated.

Oh and spray tan isn't an option,there isn't anyone any good close by :rolleyes:

Thanks all x

Hi Becky,
ive been using the Dove Summer Glow lotion. i only put it on once and i get a nice colour. You can keep adding, depending on the colour you want. Smells nice to. It lasts up to a week then just top up!

HTH xx

As i have no idea what i'm supposed to do with it really and i have steered away as i have terribly dry skin,so any advise would be appreciated.

Oh and spray tan isn't an option,there isn't anyone any good close by :rolleyes:

Thanks all x

I really like the Nivea Sunkissed Skin, it builds a gradual tan and it has skin firming ingrediants. I have tried the Johnsons one but didn't get on with it, i found it went streaky. There was a thread on here the other day about St Tropez new everyday moisturiser that gives a tan, that was supposed to be quite good i think.
HTH xx

Acyually on the back of this,maybe i should train to do spray tans,just for me initially because i need the cheapest training with the cheapest kit.

Not great i know but while ever i am not using it on clients it will have to do,i could train in about 8 wks time,does anyone have any recomendations please ?

As i said it really does have to be cheap as chips thanks x

Becki,

I use FakeBake and find it really easy to use and a good colour. It's the usual process, exfoliate and moisturise before applying. I know you have to use a non oil base moisturiser as it wont work properly.

I got mine from Superdrug and was really chuffed that they started selling it. I think it was about £11 so not to expensive.

Thanks all x

The best thing you can do to find a good spray tanning salon/therapist is to have a look on some websites, they usually name the salons in your area, COUTURE have quite a few people in your area, and they also have some good aftercare products, moisturisers with DHA (which is what will give you a subtle colour) etc, or you could use a tan in a can, but be aware you would still need to blend when you spray it, any reputable spray tanning company, will give you step by step instructions on how to do this
Debbie Easter
Creative Nail Academy Manchester
Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

Latest posts

Back