Tanning machine strengths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sara x

Reaction score
Before anybody gets cross with me I have done lots of searches on this as I know this has been discussed on here lots and lots but not found the answer to my specific question. I want to get an LA tan starter kit and want to know why the grading of machine types is at it is.
All I can gather is that the first one is suitable for occasional treatments, the middle is for busier salons and the highest one is for regular treatments. What I want to know is why. Is it the power of the machine, or is it more robust etc? Basically would the quality and speed of a single treatment the same with each machine? If anybody knows I would be really grateful for advice. Have tried to call the company but haven't had much luck, thanks Geeks!

I just checked and LA Tan only have 2 machine on sale. TS20 & 5008.

Basically each machine has a set amount of tans it's capable of doing before it stops working or you break it.

The TS20 is a machine capable of doing a few tans in a row (I think approx 3) but then MUST be rested or you will burn out the motor.

The 5008 is a workhorse that will do tan after tan all day long if you ever needed it to.

I would expect them both to use the same amount of solution and spray the same if just comparing a single tan on each machine as they have the same gun it appears to be just the power of motor that is different (& size of machine).

Thanks so much for that Baggybear, that is exactly the reply I have been looking for xx

Hi Sara - where in Kent are you? We're in Bromley, you're welcome to pop in and compare the machines side-by-side if you like.

Hi Catherine, that is very kind of you, I'm over in Tunbridge Wells but I may take you up on that if I can get over to Bromley,
Thanks so much!
Sx

Latest posts

Back