Tanning mist extraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am planning my tanning rooms, I'm going to have 2, and while thinking I'm wondering if a extractor fan is the best way to go?
OR should I invest 2/3 grand on buying those booths? I don't want to waste my money as they are VERY expensive.

I was just going to have a tent and the extractor fan in the room but I'm going through my business plan I have decided that having a ugly tent in a room wont look luxury. Getting a extractor fan fitted into the room is not a option either I'm afraid as I haven't found my premises yet and need to keep costs low.
Would a tiled room be best with the extractor fan behind the client be a option? but I'm worried it might make the room feel clinical?

Have the wonderful geeks got any advice or suggestions for me?

You can easily go with your initial thought and clients find the pop up tent perfectly acceptable but if you prefer you can use wet panels which makes it more permanent but it is still more cost effective and leaves you more flexible to change things depending on the treatments which become more popular.

Hey everyone

I am planning my tanning rooms, I'm going to have 2, and while thinking I'm wondering if a extractor fan is the best way to go?
OR should I invest 2/3 grand on buying those booths? I don't want to waste my money as they are VERY expensive.

I was just going to have a tent and the extractor fan in the room but I'm going through my business plan I have decided that having a ugly tent in a room wont look luxury. Getting a extractor fan fitted into the room is not a option either I'm afraid as I haven't found my premises yet and need to keep costs low.
Would a tiled room be best with the extractor fan behind the client be a option? but I'm worried it might make the room feel clinical?

Have the wonderful geeks got any advice or suggestions for me?

Tanning booths are a rather expensive option and there are many that find them claustrophobic so you really are best going for the cheapest option first particularly as this is a new venture for you

A tent with an extract module is more than adequate to get you started ...and is by far the cheapest option

HTH and good luck with your new venture :hug:

Latest posts

Back