Tanning Mixed Race Skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I have a spray tan booked in for tomorrow and she is a new client. She is mixed race and

A) She has never had a spray tan before
B) I have never spray tanned mixed race skin before

Could anyone advise me how the tan will work out? I use Sienna X tanning solution and am a little worried about the tan tomorrow just because I have no idea how it will turn out and there is noone available at Sienna X to help me out :irked:

I havent met this lady in person yet, but on a picture I have seen (she booked the tan through facebook you see) she does look quite dark skined. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance xx

Absolutely no problem whatsoever....just spray as normal...there will be a noticeable difference from your clients perspective :hug:

Maybe be up front with her..explain you've never done this before and it will be cool.

Good luck :hug:

Absolutely no problem whatsoever....just spray as normal...there will be a noticeable difference from your clients perspective :hug:

Maybe be up front with her..explain you've never done this before and it will be cool.

Good luck :hug:

Oh and maybe even consider offering a shimmer gel...that will impress and accentuate the tan for her :hug:

:eek: have I just quoted myself :lol:

awwww thank you so much for getting bck to me and your advise. I really appreciate that xxx

You tend to find with clients that are of a dark skinned race that their natural skin colour is patchy,
they have sprays tans to even this out,
it will not make them a perfect one colour but it does help to disguise it for them,
she is probably having a night out where she wants to wear something a bit daring,
as Collin has said you just spray as you would for anyone else, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back