Tanning | Mother Defends Spray Tanning Toddler

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the people that do the tans have a moral responsibility, especially when (as another person said) there are no studies on the damage these chemicals may do to someone as young as 2. I think I read that some of these children start at 10 months, does that mean that babies as young as this will soon be sporting tans and orange palms like the toddler in the picture.

The ultimate responsibility lies jointly with the parent and pageant organisers, I'm not saying don't hold pageants if that's what people are in to, but lets have some common sense and some rules to safeguard the children. Both parents and organisers have the power to bring back some normality to this situation that has quite obviously got out of hand.

What would be nicer than seeing toddlers as toddlers, because, lets face it, they soon grow up xx

What would be nicer than seeing toddlers as toddlers

So totally agree. Toddlers just as they are are so freakin' adorable.

I've watched these child beauty pagent shows. Wrong wrong wrong wrong!

Drilling walking, posing, sexualising their child, making then look like adults when they are babies, fake nails, hair, eyelashes, teeth and now tans!

Let kids be kids ffs!

i remember seeing one of those shows on the TV here.

the mother of one child was sitting on her a** barking at the 5-6 year old child..'do it again, again, you've got to do it right'.
the child was doing cartwheels. over and over again.
she was exhausted ..you could see it in her little face.

do you know what ? i bet if that was a show about performiing animals there would be some rules about how long the animal could be exercised , there would be legally required rest periods i'd imagine etc. hmmmmm

anyway i think it's beyond ridiculous that babies are being tanned and IMO exploited like this.

i remember seeing one of those shows on the TV here.

the mother of one child was sitting on her a** barking at the 5-6 year old child..'do it again, again, you've got to do it right'.
the child was doing cartwheels. over and over again.
she was exhausted ..you could see it in her little face.

do you know what ? i bet if that was a show about performiing animals there would be some rules about how long the animal could be exercised , there would be legally required rest periods i'd imagine etc. hmmmmm

anyway i think it's beyond ridiculous that babies are being tanned and IMO exploited like this.
Totally agree. What I also found interesting is that the mommy hasnt made an effort with her appearance and yet puts her lil'un through the hassle of looking like a doll.

Latest posts

Back