Tanning (not spray)..............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tip Toes

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a tanning system to purchase and train where the product is applied by hand. I know! You are all horrified :irked:, but there is a reasonto my madness. I only use to do nails but now i also offer waxing. My salon is very small (I even have to take couch down between clients) and although I have the customers ask for tanning I really have no room. Soooooooo I thought use couch. Any ideas? Pleeeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Part of my VTCT incorporated St Tropez tanning, ask at your local college if they offer cosmetic tanning and ask if you could do the module...

If you follow the link in the Guild thread about the Beauty Expo theres an offer on St Tropez in there inclusive of training for £205.00, I'm considering it myself.

If you follow the link in the Guild thread about the Beauty Expo theres an offer on St Tropez in there inclusive of training for £205.00, I'm considering it myself.

Sorry what link?:eek: What can I say!! Its a blonde day. lol

To visit the Expo, just click here.

Hope this works, if not put Expo in the search and go into the thread by The Guild:hug:

Fake Bake also do rub in tanning solutions too I believe.

Hi

Fake Bake do a lotion tanning system and their start up packages and training are very reasonable, plus you don't need a body treatment qualification to do it which is what St. Tropez said I needed when I rang to enquire. Fake Bakes' customer service is very good as well.

Andrea

Latest posts

Back