Tanning or waxing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angefran

Reaction score
Ive done a course in spray tanning, but my tent is too big for the lodge, so I've looked at curtains, i have an extractor, but from what be read i will still have overspray in the room. I've had lots of people ask if I'm going to do waxing, I currently do nails. Is waxing a good earner? Does it cost a lot to start up? I would have to buy a bed chair, as I don't have the room for a bed if that makes sense?

If you are a great waxer ... I would take everything out of your room and put in a couch!!'

Waxing can be a great earner considering €xxx for wax then charging €xxx for a full leg or whatever... but I clearly love tanning lol

[detailed costings removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a turbo twister extractor, there's hardly any residue in the tent. I think you'd be ok with a curtain.

I just love how we can't put prices of ANYTHING up here

I just love how we can't put prices of ANYTHING up here
This is a public forum meaning your clients can read it. Do you want them knowing your cost prices and how much profit you make from them? I certainly don't! This is a site rule which protects us all.

This is a public forum meaning your clients can read it. Do you want them knowing your cost prices and how much profit you make from them? I certainly don't! This is a site rule which protects us all.

I don't think any of my clients or anybody's clients would think to look for a site like this they wouldn't understand the logic anyway

I don't think any of my clients or anybody's clients would think to look for a site like this they wouldn't understand the logic anyway
Go to google and type in any general tanning/beauty/nails related question and Salon Geek will be one of the first sites that comes up. The actual number of members online at any one time is tiny compared to unregistered visitors. Trust me, our clients read this site. The public read this site.

Latest posts

Back