tanning please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi im din my vtct in tanning our tutor says when we do the face we put alot of cream long the nose little blob on cheeks leave it there to soak in meanwhile u rub the cream in the neck and chest area then go back to rub it in on the nose etc
but im always left with a line on my nose where the cream has been soakin in
do u hve to do it this way ???
cant i just leave the face totally to last ??? and rub it in straight away ??
by the way im using dermalogica self tan
the minereal salts are very harsh i there any other good mineral salts to use ???
sorry 4 the wafflexx

why cant you rub the cream in , to blend, coz as you say you will be left with a line, it doesnt make sense to me, sorry not much help am i lol,
when i apply st tropez, i put a bit of moisturiser all over the face and rub it in then apply the tan, or mix the cream with the tan it doesnt really matter , and i always look ok , and i am as white as a ghost , :) ,,sorry that this hasnt helped you ,

hi yeah she said only moisturise if dry so shall i just moisture the whole face then rub it in

thanxs dee i didnt get it y we leave it on

emmalouisa said:
hi im din my vtct in tanning our tutor says when we do the face we put alot of cream long the nose little blob on cheeks leave it there to soak in meanwhile u rub the cream in the neck and chest area then go back to rub it in on the nose etc
but im always left with a line on my nose where the cream has been soakin in
do u hve to do it this way ???
cant i just leave the face totally to last ??? and rub it in straight away ??
by the way im using dermalogica self tan
the minereal salts are very harsh i there any other good mineral salts to use ???
sorry 4 the wafflexx
Hi, I would agree with Dee, dont know why you've to leave it on. when doing a st tropez i would either mix moisturiser with the tan (to water it down really) if the client didnt want her face as dark.. I would moisturise a dry face first tho, but if the skin was ok I'd just put it right on
Good luck!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back