tanning problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi peeps
hi to everyone ,
i havent been on for a while been really busy, i had another new client last night for a st tropez she booked the night before saying she needs a tan before she goes away on sat as shes tried applying tan her self and she just goes patchy.
so i went round there and applied it she says she has very dry skin and she never exfoliates it .
so i exfoliated and moisturized as usual and applied it explained all the after care etc she phoned me up this morning
shes says its patchy, ( never had problems like this with st tropez)
its clung around her feet ankles and hands so i exfoliated them and said u need to exfoliate and moisturise them and it will fade , and said as you know your skin is very dry.
she said she shouldnt have to exfoliate .
she said she wanted a full refund, i offered her a voucher but wasnt interested she wants me to post her a full refund whilst she is on holiday?
shall i write a letter with a voucher or give a refund everywhere else was fine on her , but she wasnt impressed with the st tropez colour.
sorry for babling on as its really getting me down.

Hiya, to be honest I would have wanted to see what she was actually complaining about before offering refund/vouchers to the lady. However, if she has gone on holiday that would be difficult! Would she want you to give her a free treatment when she returns instead?

ADiva1 said:
Hiya, to be honest I would have wanted to see what she was actually complaining about before offering refund/vouchers to the lady. However, if she has gone on holiday that would be difficult! Would she want you to give her a free treatment when she returns instead?
hi
i popped round this afternoon the overall tan was good (but she didnt like the st tropez colour) but the tan just clung to her hands and backs of feet probably as it was so dry as she doent exfoliate or moisturise herself so i left her some exfoliating stuff and i offered vouchers but she said she just wants a full refund waiting for her when she gets back from holiday x

Latest posts

Back