Tanning question - extraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Hi there

Just a quick question to anyone out there doing air brush tans - what type of extraction do you use and where did you get it?

I've been trawling the internet but haven't been able to come up with a solution.

Look forward to heating from you guys...

nails@42ndstreet said:
Hi there

Just a quick question to anyone out there doing air brush tans - what type of extraction do you use and where did you get it?

I've been trawling the internet but haven't been able to come up with a solution.

Look forward to heating from you guys...
Hiya,
With any airbrush or spray tan system yiu will need some sort of extraction, because of the overspray. I have got a static booth with extraction built in.......but i dont know whee you would buy just an extraction system.....try looking around DIY stores, they should be able to help you.

Amanda

Where do I start?

NVQ just about complete - hooray! CND Conversion next month. Hopefully will get on the waxing course at college in September....... I want to do spray tanning too - oh and Pedicures and Gel but I'll do that with CND later on.

Does anybody have information about where, when and how much to do a course in spray tanning? Can you do it mobile and if so how is it possible without ruining clients carpets etc.

Any information would be fanriffic!!

Cheers Big Ears!

Sherry.x

Hi,

Extraction is a must with any form of airbrush tanning. Some booths come with in built extraction or filtration, others do not.
You will need an extraction unit that will pull a miminmum of 120 litres per second.
Ventaxia are a good extraction company and may be able to help you.

I would not recommend mobile tanning.

Check out www.salonsolutions.co.uk

Tracey Stephenson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back