Tanning salon ventilation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbo0305

Reaction score
Hi I own a tanning salon
2 laydown
2 uprights
1 leg tanner
The heat is getting high and I'm wondering what people use for ventilation ive been told a suspended ceiling as there's about15-18 inch gap above upright beds, I've also been told just ducting from each bed to an external vent and someone also said aircon which I've read wouldnt make much difference,

I'm based in uk any help would be great thanks

Hi, Any reduction in the ceiling height, (suspended ceiling) will increase the heat in the remaining space and any venting outside will cause environmental damage. Better air purification and circulation would help along with an air cooling unit. Give Ravair Ltd a look, www.ravair.co.uk or email them they will give free advice. The telephone number on the website is currently being "ported" by BT to new premises so won't be available until Monday 15th May 2023, but if you email they will call you back.

Hi, Any reduction in the ceiling height, (suspended ceiling) will increase the heat in the remaining space and any venting outside will cause environmental damage. Better air purification and circulation would help along with an air cooling unit. Give Ravair Ltd a look, www.ravair.co.uk or email them they will give free advice. bunka knives The telephone number on the website is currently being "ported" by BT to new premises so won't be available until Monday 15th May 2023, but if you email they will call you back.
Reducing ceiling height: the age-old struggle between comfort and environmental ethics! It's like a cosmic dance where every move has consequences.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back