Tanning samples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyK

Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering how i would go about getting samples from different tanning companies? I bought my kit from LA tan and got 4x 250ml bottles and so far have only used the 10% gold and wasn't too impressed (however have heard this could just be down to the fact its the gold one) but I would like to try a few different ones before i fork out for the 1 litre bottles. I would be quite interested in nouvatan as this gets great reviews on here and any other ones that people recommend.

Thanks for your help

xxx

I contacted tanning companies and LA tan were the only ones that sent a free sample. I got 2. The 8gold and FAST. I LOVE both, and bought my starter kit from LA Tan.

I also bought some Nouvatan, which was £xx for 2 sample bottles.
OMG didnt even have the dignity to respond, (I contacted them 3 times!) so they lost out my custom, Sienna I never heard back from either!
Im awaiting some from Sunless Solutions.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I was just wondering how i would go about getting samples from different tanning companies? I bought my kit from LA tan and got 4x 250ml bottles and so far have only used the 10% gold and wasn't too impressed (however have heard this could just be down to the fact its the gold one) but I would like to try a few different ones before i fork out for the 1 litre bottles. I would be quite interested in nouvatan as this gets great reviews on here and any other ones that people recommend.

Thanks for your help

xxx

I emailed Suntana, LA Tan, Fake Bake and got free samples from them all (4 bottles from suntana!) and I paid for samples from Fresh Indulgence and Brown Bitz. I also emailed Vani-T but didn't get a reply, Fake Bake didn't reply but sent samples out within 2 days. You may also need to sign up to there websites first. I did my training with Nouvatan so I've kind of sampled them as well. Hope that helps x

I got loads of different ones. Do some searches on here and you'll find loads of brands!

I've chosen Suntana. They're brilliant!!

I find you get more of a response if you ring them rather than email - they luuurve chatting about their products! x

I would agree that calling them is better than an email.

Are you going to the Beauty UK show on Sunday or Monday? That would be a great place to pick up samples and chat to the companies.

Rhiannon x

Hi

I work for Sunless Solutions if you inbox me your address i can get some samples sent out to you.

Many Thanks

Leela xx

Hi Leela , could you send me out a sample of your sunless solutions please ?
I'm wanting to change my spraytan solution and would like to try a few different ones first.

Thanks

Hi

I work for Sunless Solutions if you inbox me your address i can get some samples sent out to you.

Many Thanks

Leela xx

Do you have a warehouse?

ive contacted so many i cant keep track of who have replied or not. ive just contacted suntana. they have different frangranced ones. i really do not want a yellow tan!!!!

Latest posts

Back