Quantcast

Tanning skin tests....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Reaction score
hi there, recently passed spray tanning course and i have bought a spray tanning kit. i would like to start my own buisness soon, but i am wondering does anybody make there clients sign a declaration form to say they are aware of any allegies etc.... would hate for someone to take a reaction and blame me. Also how do i go about setting up insurance? thankyou :D

thinkpink2008

Reaction score
Hi hun. Personally ive always had the clients read.through a form provided in my training manual giving the prep and aftercare also listing contraindications and contraactions and then sign the bottom. As i say this was in my training manual which i copied and then filed away. Its useful.to remember %s etc as well as any areas that may not have talen as well.etc ... Hth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi there, recently passed spray tanning course and i have bought a spray tanning kit. i would like to start my own business soon, but i am wondering does anybody make there clients sign a declaration form to say they are aware of any allegies etc.... would hate for someone to take a reaction and blame me. Also how do i go about setting up insurance? thankyou :D
these questions are connected to one thing...client safety and insurance cover.
Your insurers are likely to require that you get customers to fill out consent/record form as well as possibly a patch test
I'm surprised that these basic yet important factors were not covered in your training??
HTH

Reaction score
Thankyou for you're replies. This was covered in my trainnig which was over a year ago so it was more of a reassurance i was wanting than a question. Majority of people i know dont sign anything or ask clients to sign anything which i thought was wrong. Once insurance is sorted ill be on my way thanks again.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thankyou for you're replies. This was covered in my trainnig which was over a year ago so it was more of a reassurance i was wanting than a question. Majority of people i know dont sign anything or ask clients to sign anything which i thought was wrong. Once insurance is sorted ill be on my way thanks again.
Good luck with your restart in the spray tanning business :hug:

Latest posts