Tanning skin tests....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi there, recently passed spray tanning course and i have bought a spray tanning kit. i would like to start my own buisness soon, but i am wondering does anybody make there clients sign a declaration form to say they are aware of any allegies etc.... would hate for someone to take a reaction and blame me. Also how do i go about setting up insurance? thankyou :D

Hi hun. Personally ive always had the clients read.through a form provided in my training manual giving the prep and aftercare also listing contraindications and contraactions and then sign the bottom. As i say this was in my training manual which i copied and then filed away. Its useful.to remember %s etc as well as any areas that may not have talen as well.etc ... Hth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hi there, recently passed spray tanning course and i have bought a spray tanning kit. i would like to start my own business soon, but i am wondering does anybody make there clients sign a declaration form to say they are aware of any allegies etc.... would hate for someone to take a reaction and blame me. Also how do i go about setting up insurance? thankyou :D
these questions are connected to one thing...client safety and insurance cover.
Your insurers are likely to require that you get customers to fill out consent/record form as well as possibly a patch test
I'm surprised that these basic yet important factors were not covered in your training??
HTH

Thankyou for you're replies. This was covered in my trainnig which was over a year ago so it was more of a reassurance i was wanting than a question. Majority of people i know dont sign anything or ask clients to sign anything which i thought was wrong. Once insurance is sorted ill be on my way thanks again.

Thankyou for you're replies. This was covered in my trainnig which was over a year ago so it was more of a reassurance i was wanting than a question. Majority of people i know dont sign anything or ask clients to sign anything which i thought was wrong. Once insurance is sorted ill be on my way thanks again.

Good luck with your restart in the spray tanning business :hug:

Latest posts

Back