Tanning solution help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tantntan

Reaction score
looking for some advice iv been tanning for almost 12 years completely loyal to fake bake.... iv took almost a full year out away from tanning and now am going back to it this time shop based and not mobile anyway am looking to break away from fake bake I feel it was getting too orange can anyone recommend a good tan that fades naturally and not patchy

VANI-T is amazing. The colour is natural and fades really well. It is expensive though but I suppose you pay more for quality.

Thank you il have a look Iv heard lots about Australian gold but struggling to get much info from them

My clients love Bondi Sands and anytime I’ve tried another brand they’ve said they want to go back to it.
The brand name also brings in new clients

Nouvatan are a UK manufactured product so running out of solution is never an issue!
Original solutions range from 6% to 20% (Rapid) and available in 250ml, 500ml and litres
Olive based solutions are in Litres only in Light 8%, Medium (12%) & Dark (20%)

I’ve always used fake bake but felt the colour didn’t go dark enough for those wanting slightly darker.

I now use LA tan and really like it- there’s lots of different shades but I tend to get the fast tan as it can be used on all clients- the longer it’s left on the darker it goes.

Latest posts

Back