Tanning solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairebear7

Reaction score
does anyone 1 know where I can purchase california tan from? also has anyone got any info on LA tanning soloution or used there machine its a pretty good deal :)

does anyone 1 know where I can purchase california tan from? also has anyone got any info on LA tanning soloution or used there machine its a pretty good deal :)

I use LA TAN and the package is fab and the tan is wonderful.The customer service is outstanding.They are friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

I have been doing lots of tans and everyone loves the range of colours and the longitivity.HTH:green:

Hi

if you need any advice on la tan, please do not hesitate to ask!

I got the deal with the machine/tent/solution from LA tan and there are all great, the LA tan seems to last well and the machine/tent are excellent.:)

i use la tan too - only recently converted. i love it, my customers love it and its great value!! the customer service is outstanding!!

Hi

I was just wondering which one the LA tan solutions you seem to use the most of? 8, 10, 12 or gold? What is the gold like? xxx

We use la 10 and 12 the most . If you have any st tropes lovers, give them a go with tr gold. As am sure they will love it,

We tend to find 12 most popular , but not
for very fair people. 10 is great for them.

Tigi

I got the LA tan deal but wasnt planning to use the lotion but I have found that people really like it so I have nothing bad to say about it only good!!

I ordered the deal yesterday and I cant wait for it to arrive, Im so excited!!!! xx:)

a rep called to see me whilst i was doing a trade show and he sells loads of tanning products and all sorts of salon supplies at trade prices, pm me for details....

Latest posts

Back