Tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa lou

Reaction score
has anyone used tanning solutions spray tan i don't want to spend the money and it be orange ??????? i have in my previous employment ued st tropez and it very rarley went wrong xxxx

has anyone used tanning solutions spray tan i don't want to spend the money and it be orange ??????? i have in my previous employment ued st tropez and it very rarley went wrong xxxx

Hi Lisa,
there are many excellent spraytan solutions now available..if you key in "spraytan" in the search option top right of the screen there are many many postings on this subject.

This link may also help you http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/80960-spray-tan-solution-do-you-use-new-poll-3.html

Good luck :hug:

You dont have to worry about it too much hun you can contact most companies and they will be happy to send out samples to you free of charge for you to test out and see which ones you would like to stock,
heres a link, i know you can get samples from here and great customer care if you have any questions, hth :hug:

www.wowproducts.co.uk

I have tried so many solutions and the best results for all clients have come from using Sienna X. HTH:)

Ditto the above, Sienna X all the way for me too!! :green:

Sorry I have tried quite a few of solutions myself and Tantirick comes tops with me and my clients every time. Even more so with all the new scrummy retail products they now have :)

Latest posts

Back