Tanning Spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

working Nails

Reaction score
:rolleyes: can anyone advice me which is best Tantrick or naturasun. Having difficulty which to offer my clients ????

Hi there........I see you are new to the site...but you have not yet filled out your profile.
It would be really helpful to your fellow geeks if you filled it in.
Thanks in anticipation.:)

:rolleyes: can anyone advice me which is best Tantrick or naturasun. Having difficulty which to offer my clients ????

If you type tantrick or naturasun into the search engine you will get lots of links with info that has been covered about these two products very recently. :hug:

Best of luck with your research :)

Well I'll tell you Tantrick because that's what I use and trust! Ask a Naturasun user and they will say the opposite. Get both companies to give you a demo spray and then you decide which is best for YOU!

Ding dong round three!

All Tantrick users will tell you to use Tantrick and all Naturasun users will tell you to use Naturasun!

Have you can a sample of these products and tested them?
Thats the only way to know which one YOU prefer! Right down the likes and dislikes of both and go from there.

Have a look at this site and others like it for example spray tan fan. They have reviews of different solutions and also there are many distribs that have links to their web sites.
I beleive it is purely just your prefrence. Get lots of testers and try them....see what works for you.

Good Luck !

I could be wrong...but I am sure I saw it somewhere that there is a website Forum devoted solely to Spray tanning........surely that would be a good source of information as well as on here.

If I knew the name I would link it......or did I imagine it geeks? :confused:

I could be wrong...but I am sure I saw it somewhere that there is a website Forum devoted solely to Spray tanning........surely that would be a good source of information as well as on here.

If I knew the name I would link it......or did I imagine it geeks? :confused:

You didn't imagine it Izzi, Jennykins runs a tanning forum here is the link
Sun Mist - Beauty & Tanning Salon in Basildon, Essex

Latest posts

Back