tanning to legs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi im just doin my price list shall i offer tanning to legs on its own such as half body ???
wondering wether it will just turn people to have there half bodies done and no one will hardly want the full body if u know wat i mean
sorry im new to all this any advice welcome xx

emmalouisa said:
hi im just doin my price list shall i offer tanning to legs on its own such as half body ???
wondering wether it will just turn people to have there half bodies done and no one will hardly want the full body if u know wat i mean
sorry im new to all this any advice welcome xx
Hiya,
If you are using the ceam method i would do half bodies, as far as spray tanning (which is the only method i do) i dont bother cos it's just as easy to do a full body as it is half body..................if someone really only wanted their legs doing for example then just charge half of the normal price...hth
Amanda

Hi

I do half bodies with spray on request i charge £20 for a full Tan and £12.5 for half.

My half body usually consists of everything except the middle bit that some peeps don`t wanna get out. It does work out more than half the body really so I charge £35 for full body and £25 for half. I also do just legs on request too which is £12. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back