Tanning Training - What Are My Options??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowstar

Reaction score
Hi all, I know a lot of you offer spray-tanning and waxing along with nails, right? Well, I have pretty much decided where to get my nail and waxing training, you've all been a great help with your previous advice - now I just need to pick your brains about the tanning!

Basically, I don't know anything at all about where to start. Are there any particular companies I should approach for info? Are some more reputable than others? What are the start-up costs likely to be? Please don't think I'm a lazy moo, I am happy to do research myself but thought those in "the know" could offer me a starting off point...I'd much rather hear about your real experiences in order to make an informed decision!

I want to avoid having to travel too far for training if possible, would ideally like to train in or around Edinburgh, but I know this may not be possible.

I hope you can offer me some more of your invaluable advice geeks!

Nikki
XXX

Hi,

I know Naturasun (formerly know as Fantasy Tan) are based in Edinburgh, i use this company and love it, although i know some people haven't got on so well with it.Their customers srevice is good too, i had some problems with my tent, it wasn't one that popped up so the fixings kept breaking from putting it and down all the time, so they sent me a brand new one out to me free of charge.

Best thing to do is shop around, i bought mine from a show after having 2 spray tans done on myself there. if your gonna but the tent too, go for a pop up one.

if you can.....try before you buy!!

www.naturasun.com

Pen xxx

Latest posts

Back