Tanning training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Mac

Reaction score
I've purchased the Nouvotan spray tan set but they don't have any training available in or around Glasgow. I've watched the videos, followed advice and been tanning friends and family for free but I'm still not 100% happy to start on paying clients. I've been using St Tropez for years but in lotion not spray. I'm not even sure if the pre/after routine is the same. My clients could apply moisturiser before I tanned them and never had any problems but have read a few things on here about 'zebra' effects (?) when clients have used certain products. So I'm not sure about advice to give people.

Just wondered if anyone knew of any training for spray tan in Glasgow and if so can you do a course but use a different product?

Try fake bake training! It's really good and I think there is training in Glasgow x

Thank you both. :biggrin:

Steph the beauty School one is close by, reasonably priced and they have training on 8th October so I can start making money from the kit soon.:Love:

Thanks again.

edit to say, I'm booked in for the 8th of October. :)

Last edited:
Thank you both. :biggrin:

Steph the beauty School one is close by, reasonably priced and they have training on 8th October so I can start making money from the kit soon.:Love:

Thanks again.

edit to say, I'm booked in for the 8th of October. :)

Aww fab :) xx

Latest posts

Back