Tanning World Magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squares

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Has anyone ever seen or subscribe to 'Tanning World' magazine and what do you think of it? Is it any good and of any help for a Mobile Tanning Therapist??

Also I would love to go to a Beauty Exhibition where I can pick up lots of information and wondered where to find out about them. I live in the Midlands area, any near by????

Thanks

Squares:)

Hi Geeks,

Has anyone ever seen or subscribe to 'Tanning World' magazine and what do you think of it? Is it any good and of any help for a Mobile Tanning Therapist??

Also I would love to go to a Beauty Exhibition where I can pick up lots of information and wondered where to find out about them. I live in the Midlands area, any near by????

Thanks

Squares:)

Hiya, no don't subscribe to tanning magazine, didn't know such a publication existed so might take a little lookie at that one, thanks.

The next beauty/tanning/nails show should have been Olympia in September but this has been cancelled, but it wouldn't be that far for you from Northampton to come to G.Mex in Manchester 14th and 15th October - will be lots of geeks to meet there too - hope to see you there hun.

Had a quick look at your website too, looks nice who did it for you?

Hi joe90,

Thanks for your message. I will check out the show in Manchester, sounds good!! Have you been to one before? What's it like? Is it as exciting as shoe shopping??:lol:

Squares
xx

what's it like? Is it as exciting as shoe shopping??:lol:

Squares
xx

Oh my god yes, every bit as good as shoe shopping!

Latest posts

Back