Tanning your back?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
Hey geeks, you know when u need a tan n u get ur solution out and your happily manual tanning ur self how on earth do you tan ur bk??? I have to get my bf to do it but he always moans n doesn't put enough on I think!!! Any ideas would b great :)

I have a mitt that I stick on the end of a back applicator (had used the pad on it and couldn't find another lol) but a back scrubbing long brush would be fine with a mitt over ;) hth xx

Oh cool thanx! Haven't got one but I have tries a coat hanger before lol with my mit!

My children do it lol x

I put my mitt on the end of my paddle brush x

Gemma does it reach the whole back? I have a paddle brush x

Aw thank u so much x

I lean forward to arch my back and spray over my head to do the top of my back/shoulders, I then twist my arm around the bottom of my back and spray each side with each hand!

I tend to end up with a very small patch usually around my bra strap fastening that gets a lighter mist than the rest of me.

Alternatively, if you don't feel up to doing acrobatics, I ask a friend/my partner to do it - I work from home and generally have a client who I've become friends with in on a Thursday or Friday (I tend to work around who's booked in as to when I tan myself ready for the weekend). :D

Just bought one lol I'll let u all know Wht it's like, I don't use spray I use fakebake 60min x

Latest posts

Back