Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkazxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm doing a spray tan course next week in the hope to offer a mobile
tanning service, I've been looking at some starter kits online and was wondering if anyone could tell me if they are a good deal and the differences of the machines and stuff.

Also if anyone has any advice on different tans that would be great!

Here are the kits I've been looking at:
MAXI COMPACT® ULTIMATE MOBILE STARTER PACK! LESS THAN HALF - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning Solutions,
MAXI TS50 ULTIMATE SALON STARTER PACK - LESS THAN HALF PRICE! - LA Tanning | Spray Tanning

Also if anyone could tell me if there is a big difference between the two machines :)

Sorry for all the Q's I'm a total Newbie! :eek:

Thanks,
xxkazxx

The differences between the maxi compact (TS20) and the Maxi TS50 machine are quite simple. The TS50 is the is the new, more up to date version of the TS20, it comes with the new Helia gun, which is great for first time spray tanners! The TS20 is more lightweight and easier to carry round with you if you do mobile tanning.
If you would like any more information please contact us on 0845 805 3222.
Hope this helps, and good luck with your business venture!!
Trinitia xxx

The differences between the maxi compact (TS20) and the Maxi TS50 machine are quite simple. The TS50 is the is the new, more up to date version of the TS20, it comes with the new Helia gun, which is great for first time spray tanners! The TS20 is more lightweight and easier to carry round with you if you do mobile tanning.
If you would like any more information please contact us on 0845 805 3222.
Hope this helps, and good luck with your business venture!!
Trinitia xxx

Thanks for that info :)

Anyone else have any input?

Also I've noticed alot of the tanning companys operate in England does anyone know if any of them will send samples to Ireland?

Thanks again,
xxkazxx

Unfortunately we are not sure whether other companies ship to Ireland, but we are more than happy to deliver there.
If you have a certain brand in mind, the best thing to do is contact them with any questions :)
Trinitia xxx

Thanks for that info :)

Anyone else have any input?

Also I've noticed alot of the tanning companys operate in England does anyone know if any of them will send samples to Ireland?

Thanks again,
xxkazxx

LDN SKINS is new and fresh to the market! We offer good quality DHA in our products, it is formulated to synchronise with all different skin tones!

LDN SKINS TEAM

the TS20 and TS50 are different machines and targeted at different types of business. Both manufactured by the same supplier and both lightweight, yet robust and easy to use and maintain. However the TS20 is designed for lower usage ie spraytanning friends and families and if you want to offer spray tanning as a small part of your business while the TS50 is the new version of the HV5008 and designed for spray tanning businesses, so if you are setting up in tanning it would be recommendable to use the TS50 as that can easy go through spray tanning parties and tanning clients back to back all day.

The price difference isnt that big and if you are setting up it would be false economy to save on the set up cost to find out if might not have been the right choice unless you are only looking to do occasional tans.

A lot of companies would be happy to send you samples but you would need the equipment to apply the tan, otherwise it would be impossible to test the samples. Why not ring a few companies that you have on your shortlist and find out about their packages of kits and training so you get a better feel?

Latest posts

Back