Tantrick 5% - 12%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treasure99

Reaction score
Was looking at tantrick solutions as a friend had one of these tans the other day and looked amazing.

I currently use Sienna, LA and suntana 10 & 12%.
Just wondered does tantrick generally come up lighter/darker as they offer a 5%? this just seems really low!

Hi

Tantrick 5% is ideal for summer brides and ladies who are vey fair skinned or burn easily. Gives them a light natural tan. Essence of Summer is also a good one for these clients.

The other solutions (8,10,12%) are on a par with most other companies shades. Although they are very natural brown shades as opposed to some which can be a bit orangey.

Autmun Gold is an excellent all rounder and suits everyone. There are also the new Organics range and the Tandare range from Wow. I find the Tandare very popular with younger clients, Organics and the other Tantrick solutions seem to suit older clients who are after a more natural looking tan.

Hope this is'nt too confusing!

I can't talk about the tantrick range as I've not tried it but I use the Organics by Wow factor and its fab especially the rapid tan which is my personal favourite! Get a sample, you won't be disappointed!

Hi

Tantrick 5% is ideal for summer brides and ladies who are vey fair skinned or burn easily. Gives them a light natural tan. Essence of Summer is also a good one for these clients.

The other solutions (8,10,12%) are on a par with most other companies shades. Although they are very natural brown shades as opposed to some which can be a bit orangey.

Autmun Gold is an excellent all rounder and suits everyone. There are also the new Organics range and the Tandare range from Wow. I find the Tandare very popular with younger clients, Organics and the other Tantrick solutions seem to suit older clients who are after a more natural looking tan.

Hope this is'nt too confusing!

I too wanted to start using the tantrick range but was a tad confused about which ones to get first whether to get the 8, 10, 12 or whether to get the eos and ag......would you say one is better/more popular than the other? xx

I absolutley love the Tantrick range, i have not had chance to use the organics sample I got yet. Not used the Intelligent solutions yet: Essence of Summer etc but apparently it has no colour guide so just something to bear in mind :Love:

I use Tantrick as I think its one of the most natural tans around. I mostly use essence of summer, autumn gold (in the winter) and 8%. I have used 10% but not much. The 5% is useful for pale people who don't tan very well as it tends to give a 'glow' rather than 'omg I'm brown!'

Essence of Summer has a lovely smell too, as has Autumn Gold.

Hope this helps. Xx

I currently use the 8% in the organic range with booster drops to give a darker colour for my darker skinned clients. however most clients have found that this was not dark enough for them and i have often had to spray them twice! (even though i used enough booster drops to take it up to 12%)
I would recomend the solution as it does give a lovely colour and coverage but go for the darker shades rather than the lighter ones. i personally wouldnt bother with the 5%. I used this on a very pale friend when i was training and as someone has already mentioned it only gave her a bit of a glow rather than a tan. so for paying customers wanting a tan i wouldnt use anything lower than the 10%. hth x

Hello

5% is brill my bf does not like dark tan so he goes for the 5% and loves it and i dnt use much of my 12% really nice colour they both go on really well and fade well but 8% is my most popular

Austin x

Latest posts

Back