tantrick advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
I have sprayed my boss on thursday night with 12% as he likes to look well bronzed,

This is the first time i have used 12% and when i sprayed his sides and underarm he placed them straight back down and by the time i noticed and lifted his arm away from his body there was that dirty line at either side of his armpit

im dreading going to work tomorrow incase it stained as he is really in to looking good

also when coming down his inner arm the gun spat to much product so i blotted the extra of but i must say it looked patchy

i clean my gun after every client so cant explain why it did this

Has this happened to any one else before ???????

you could try sending nail FX a pm as she is a trainer for tan trick and might be able to help you a little.

hth.

Thanks emma, i was looking for jen as she is one of my best mates who lives down the road from me and we spray each other just thought some one on line might know now

i will be bending jens ear soon no doubt lol

Im sure there is nothing to worry about, one of the ladies in the salon where I work, insists on having 12%, I worry overnight, until, I see her the next day, Im sure once hes showered it will have rectified. It normally does.. xx

I find Tantrick really good and even when I was practising I used to overspray my boyfrined in places and do it patchy just to see what would happen and it always came out fine after he'd showered.

This has happened to me before - but once showered the excess comes off and the tan is perfect underneath. I'm sure it will be fine.

I use tantrick and have had a similar prob with the gun once before to, it turned out to be a tiny piece of fulff which had got inside. Give it a good clean out by taking it apart, if you still get probs then let them knoe they are pretty good. Dont worry your boss should be fine bet he will love his tan x

I use tantrick and have had a similar prob with the gun once before to, it turned out to be a tiny piece of fulff which had got inside. Give it a good clean out by taking it apart, if you still get probs then let them knoe they are pretty good. Dont worry your boss should be fine bet he will love his tan x

Lisa you numpty.. you know my tele number I would have been able to offer you some advise straight away. :smack:

K8tie has given good advise here too.. I have also had one lot of 'spluttering' and I just dabbed the area lightly with tissue and sprayed a light misting over this area again. Getting the marks on the underarms is normally down to spraying a little too wet and then the client having skin to skin contact. I would turn your dial down a little and spray lighter in these problamatic areas. I am sure when he showered off the following day he would have been fine and where there is any darker patches suggest that he uses an exfoliator on these areas to remove some of the patchiness. :hug:

I am sorry I am not around as much on here atm... I am so busy with work and college and nvq and family and now Christmas.. oh the list goes on lol!! I just don't seem to be able to find the time to geek as often (you know how it is here atm Lisa.. busy busy busy lol!!)

I used 12% on myself, all through the summer. It does tend to pool more around the under arms and the neck - but once its showered off its absolutely fine. I'm sure you will have no problems hun.

Also could be not enough exfoliation of old deoderant in the pit area.

Have to say, I've never found any difference in spraying solutions of differing strengths.......old deoderant is my input with a bit of holding arms too close to body after spraying|

Latest posts

Back