Tantrick now Tantrix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelleSK

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would have any info on the swap of Tantrick to Tantrix, id like a little something to post on my page so my clients know why im using a different name. xx

If you get in touch with Britta at Beautytrix she will fill you in and let you know what the difference is lol :)

I know nothing of this, I think it may be time to look at other solutions xx

The first I heard was yesterday when I went into my supplier and she told me that Tantrick are no more and they arenow called Tantix, she mentioned something about itused to be a husband and wife team but they have split now and the wife is now doing it called Tantrix because she aint allowed touse Tantrick. I may add it is a very reputable supplier I have been using for a long time, dont doubt them just wanting more info on it. I have sent my supplier an email but thot id ask on here while waiting a reply. xx

The best thing to do is contact your supplier and hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak. The last thing we need on here is tittle tattle and hear'say about people's personal circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back