tantrick or vani-t?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure it has something to do with beetroot? am i going crazy??!! lol.

I think you mean sugarbeet? It is still DHA, from the process it must go through its classed a s a chemical.

I started with a lot of different solutions and finally landed with Tantrickl. It certainly got me on the right path for Spray tanning. I havent used their bodywear bits so can't comment however.

When Vani-t hit the uk I asked for a sample and was gob smaked at the difference. It's a rich thickness solution not too thick not too thin. The colour guide is amazing.....not too dark but enough to give you that wow factor and in a matter of months of ordering my first batch my client base trebled. Most of my clients are word of mouth recommends. And it is still having that affect today. The bodywear is lovely but I think for me its the solution that sold me.

This is what i found also, i would not use another tan ever on any of my clients

ive got samples of vani-t, sun labs and fake bake to try, so i'm going to do a leg of each. Tantrick Vs Vani-t, then the other 2.

Im going to try and do some pics aswell.

Lets all do it!! lol.
ok guy's did you ever get around to doing those tests?? would be intresting to hear about the results(oh and any excuse to see those legs :lol:

ok guy's did you ever get around to doing those tests?? would be intresting to hear about the results(oh and any excuse to see those legs :lol:

I agree with Collin, we need to know the results - and see the pictures!!!

Ken @ Vani-T

I agree with Collin, we need to know the results - and see the pictures!!!

Ken @ Vani-T
so pressure really on now so come on ladies lets see them there legs :lol:

You're both pervs aintcha?! thats all it is?! lol. x

maybe your right there but thats a whole different story.....as the japanese quote the killing of wales on mass is mearly scientific research this is also :lol:
Would be intresting though to see what the test outcome is....

I use both. Love the Vani-t, but do have some clients who a very fair or red headed and love Tantrick 5% - just want a glow rather than a tan. I find they are quite different, but some people prefer the look of one rather than the other.

im pretty sure tantrick is the same, and they are working on / have even got the natural DHA. someone tell me what im on about lol.
Ok Katelisa..you asked so here you go...Tantrick solution is and always has been completly Natural ingrediants..we only use pure Pharmacy grade certified DHA in our mix..there are no other chemicles added during the blending process....did you guys know that pure pharmcy grade DHA is also used by bakers ..its what some use for making brown bread...8% of course:lol:

so could i drink it if i wanted to? lol.

Say i wanted to enrich the colour (& taste :irked:) of my hotchocolate lol.

Ok Katelisa..you asked so here you go...Tantrick solution is and always has been completly Natural ingrediants..we only use pure Pharmacy grade certified DHA in our mix..there are no other chemicles added during the blending process....did you guys know that pure pharmcy grade DHA is also used by bakers ..its what some use for making brown bread...8% of course:lol:

so could i drink it if i wanted to? lol.

Say i wanted to enrich the colour (& taste :irked:) of my hotchocolate lol.
I knew this would be asked.:smack:.please anyone do not consider doing this...for improving the taste of your bedtime hot chocolate you are by far better placed to drop in a wee dram of cointreau ...far better taste and will make you sleep like a baby:)

ok, next step, fully edible solution...? :green:

I knew this would be asked.:smack:.please anyone do not consider doing this...for improving the taste of your bedtime hot chocolate you are by far better placed to drop in a wee dram of cointreau ...far better taste and will make you sleep like a baby:)

ok, next step, fully edible solution...? :green:
now thats a good idea:smack:...we can do any colour but orange!!!
I think time to get back to the thread...when do you propose doing the test you have promised us all...were all waiting for the outcome:)

now thats a good idea:smack:...we can do any colour but orange!!!
I think time to get back to the thread...when do you propose doing the test you have promised us all...were all waiting for the outcome:)

when i get the solution i just ordered lol.

=]

Guilty as charged!!!!

But it was your idea in the first place.

Ken @ Vani-T

where i can get a tantrick spray tan done in manchester??

nowhere seems to do it???

x

x

Whereabouts in Manchester are you hunnie, I could do you one if you are nearby.

x

Have you rang Wow Products to find one in your area?

There phone number is 0800 1695801.

x
Hi...we have 6 salons within the Manchester post code that are Tantrick aproved and trained salons if you want a spraytan...if you require training I will happily put you in touch with a trainer local to you.
Just PM me with your postcode and I will direct you accordingly
Regards
Collin

when i get the solution i just ordered lol.

=]
Ok kate you must have received your ordered liquid by now...so come on get spraying and bare those legs for us all to see....I would offer but beleive me I can guarantee there would not be one of you in Geek land that would want to see them :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back