tantrick or vani-t?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharez

Reaction score
just wondered if any of you have tried both solutions as i was thinking of going with one of these companies. i thought the vani-t had a good range of products such as body moisturisers, which are in tubes or spray gun form etc & tantrick do tubs, that look a bit on the small size, as i would like to retail also. noticed that vani-t dont do a 10% solution & was wondering if anyone that uses vani-t felt like they missed there not being a 10%. also wondered if anyone who has used both found that there was not much difference between solutions of the same strength. im so indicisive i can never make up my mind. :confused:
any help would be appreciated

TanTrick all the way !! The product is AMAZING and the customer service is second to none!!!

|cant think of much more to say other than how amazing and fantastic I think TanTrick is!!

i just had my tantrick training today, & must admit am impressed with the colour so far but am going to wait till tomorrow after i wash off the guide colour, only thing was that the moisturisers, exfoliators etc wasnt really spoken about & its only when im home that i was compairing the two companies products. both brands seem to get good feedback just wondered what people that have tried both thought of them. thanks for your reply & so quick

Tantrick trained and love it. All my customers love it as well. I have had vani-t and didn't like it much on the hubby.

thanks for your reply have you tried the tantrick moisturiser, exfoliator etc & what did you think

tantrick doesnt cost as much per litre as vani-t does aswell.

never used vani-t, but i just love tantrick.

I have tried both and it has to be Vani-T all the way for me.

Although I didn't dislike Tantrick I wasn't too keen on the smell and I didn't find the resulting tan as natural looking as Vani-T, but we all have our own individual opinions and likes/dislikes.

I have made my own 10% by mixing equal amounts of 8% and 12%. However, I do not use as much 10% as I do 8% and 12%.

I would try both solutions on the same model, ask them to give you some constructive feedback on how it fades, what they thought of the colour etc. It would also be good if you could see the fade etc for yourself maybe by spraying a friend or relative.

I know I am probably in the minority here as a Vani-T user but I have found Liz at Vani-T immensely helpful and she always has had time for long chats when I have had questions etc.

forgot to add that Vani-T body care products are now being sold in Harvey Nichols and soon to be in Selfridges, and having their endorsement on a product can only be good for business.

In the end though, make the decision that is right for you having conducted your research.

Good luck.

thanks for all your feedback i think i will try both then decide.

I have tried both and it has to be Vani-T all the way for me.

Although I didn't dislike Tantrick I wasn't too keen on the smell and I didn't find the resulting tan as natural looking as Vani-T, but we all have our own individual opinions and likes/dislikes.

I have made my own 10% by mixing equal amounts of 8% and 12%. However, I do not use as much 10% as I do 8% and 12%.

I would try both solutions on the same model, ask them to give you some constructive feedback on how it fades, what they thought of the colour etc. It would also be good if you could see the fade etc for yourself maybe by spraying a friend or relative.

I know I am probably in the minority here as a Vani-T user but I have found Liz at Vani-T immensely helpful and she always has had time for long chats when I have had questions etc.

forgot to add that Vani-T body care products are now being sold in Harvey Nichols and soon to be in Selfridges, and having their endorsement on a product can only be good for business.

In the end though, make the decision that is right for you having conducted your research.

Good luck.

Exactly what she said, LOL.
I think a lot of people who haven't tried vani-T may think its expensive compared to others but when you compare it to other tans, that little bit extra is well worth it.
You r best way is to try both and compare, I think you may be surprised by the difference.
I also mix to make a 10%, I tend to use 8% and 10% more than the 6 and 12.

I say Vani-T, A) beacuase it has more natural, beneficial ingredients, The only chemical contained in the solution is the DHA, even its perservatives are all natural - no parabens etc. And B)Same goes for their after care products they are all organic / natural. Have a good look at the ingredients in both products is my advice. Having used both myself, Vani-T is a superior spray tanning solution - in colour and fade and ability to suit all skin types.

I say Vani-T, A) beacuase it has more natural, beneficial ingredients, The only chemical contained in the solution is the DHA, even its perservatives are all natural - no parabens etc. And B)Same goes for their after care products they are all organic / natural. Have a good look at the ingredients in both products is my advice. Having used both myself, Vani-T is a superior spray tanning solution - in colour and fade and ability to suit all skin types.

im pretty sure tantrick is the same, and they are working on / have even got the natural DHA. someone tell me what im on about lol.

I use both, I trained with Tantrick love their solutions, 8% and 10% are my favourites, also invested in Vani-t 8% and 12%. I have clients that are loyal to Tantrick and have gained new clients from using Vani-t, as they have seen the products on sale at Harvey Nichols.

Send for sample solutions from both, in my opinion both are excellent so you will not go far wrong in which ever one you choose.

thanks for your feedback im definately going to try both then decide

im pretty sure tantrick is the same, and they are working on / have even got the natural DHA. someone tell me what im on about lol.

mmm not too sure about that. DHA is originally derived from sugar but the processes it goes through then class it as a chemical.

mmm not too sure about that. DHA is originally derived from sugar but the processes it goes through then class it as a chemical.

Im sure it has something to do with beetroot? am i going crazy??!! lol.

I started with a lot of different solutions and finally landed with Tantrickl. It certainly got me on the right path for Spray tanning. I havent used their bodywear bits so can't comment however. When Vani-t hit the uk I asked for a sample and was gob smaked at the difference. It's a rich thickness solution not too thick not too thin. The colour guide is amazing.....not too dark but enough to give you that wow factor and in a matter of months of ordering my first batch my client base trebled. Most of my clients are word of mouth recommends. And it is still having that affect today. The bodywear is lovely but I think for me its the solution that sold me.

Yes it is not tested on animals and has no sls or parabens in its solution. I beleive it was one of the first to do this. although many are now similar. It organic products are Australian organic products. I beleive in it because my clients have come back time and time again and still rave on to others about it.

I think testing both is a brilliant idea. They are very different in their own ways but only you and your clients will be able to decide which out of the two you prefer. Which ever one brings you in repeat business i think i would be going for. Good luck

thanks for your feedback im definately going to try both then decide

You should try a few solutions and aftercare products, then you can sell it to customers knowing that it does exactly what it claims to do, you should always sell on aftercare products otherwise not only are you missing out on extra revunue but you dont know what the client is using at home and as we know some products sold in supermarkets just arent good for maintaining a tan

ive got samples of vani-t, sun labs and fake bake to try, so i'm going to do a leg of each. Tantrick Vs Vani-t, then the other 2.

Im going to try and do some pics aswell.

Lets all do it!! lol.

thats a great idea, it would be interested in the results & your views on how you think the aftercare products helped maintain the tan.
hope you do it soon
sharez

ive got samples of vani-t, sun labs and fake bake to try, so i'm going to do a leg of each. Tantrick Vs Vani-t, then the other 2.

Im going to try and do some pics aswell.

Lets all do it!! lol.

great idea, you go first, :hug: I promise il follow. xx

Latest posts

Back