Tantrick Samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I know so many of you use Tantrick spray tan. Does anyone know who I need to contact to get some samples sent as I am thinking of changing to Tantrick from Sienna X. Or using both. I am happy with Sienna X but I have a few customers that feel the 8.5 is not deep enough and the 10% is too dark so I would like to try tantrick on a few of my regular clients and see what they prefer. xxx

Hiya, I think Nail FX is one of their educator's - PM her x

i'm sure collin from tantrick will see your request and get in touch, if you cant wait wow products are tantricks parent company. you can find them on the net. and their products and after care are brilliant:)

Hi everyone

I know so many of you use Tantrick spray tan. Does anyone know who I need to contact to get some samples sent as I am thinking of changing to Tantrick from Sienna X. Or using both. I am happy with Sienna X but I have a few customers that feel the 8.5 is not deep enough and the 10% is too dark so I would like to try tantrick on a few of my regular clients and see what they prefer. xxx

good to see that you are now a spraytanner and hope things are going well for you.
Of course you can have some samples..simply Pm me your addy and the job is done.:hug:
Best regards

Latest posts

Back