Tantrick tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Where did you all buy your tantrick tanning machines from? Did you buy them from the trainer or did you get them cheaper on the net? xxx

Hey everyone

Where did you all buy your tantrick tanning machines from? Did you buy them from the trainer or did you get them cheaper on the net? xxx

What sort of machine and kit are you thinking about Carrie? There are so many on the market to choose from nowadays, so doing lots of research is the key.

Obviously I am going to recommend my Minimist Pro as I do train for Tantrick, but to be honest I have also got a Minimist and I have used the Tc3 machine. All three have their merits but I feel the Minimist Pro for me ticks all the boxes be it if you are mobile or salon. I get excellent results from it. When I started out I used the Minimist, now known as the T100 and this also was and still is a good little machine, ideal for mobile use. I fit the machine, solutions and everything I need for the treatment into a flightbag and only have to carry the pop up booth.

Just remember where ever you decide to buy, think about after care as some machines do go wrong and having the back up of a reputable Company will save a lot of heartache and money in the long run.

Please pm me if I can be of any assistance to you.

Remember to do your research :hug:

Hey everyone

as with anything you can always get something cheaper somewhere else if you look long enough (maybe "Del boy" has one tucked away in the back of his 3 wheeler)....thats all very well and good...what you are considering entering into is a career and one which should bring you income in the longer term.
Certainly buy a machine cheaper from the likes of E Bay 9or del Boy as he is currently running a 10% discount promotion)..what happens when it goes wrong or when your just starting off when you get a bald headed guy in for a spraytan ad your unsure of how best to deal with the possible problem ..will anyone from Ebay (or good old Del Boy)be there to help you through.
Seriously consider buying your machine from the brand you wish to go with..weather its Tantrick,Fakebake,St Tropez or anyone else...they will (or should) be there for you when you need them most.
If you go through either us directly or one of our trainers (thats your best route-PM Jen) they will advise you on which machine best suits your current as well as projected needs...I.E. you might want to start as a mobile but have access to either renting space in a salon or maybe you see owning a salon within a year..the trainer or company will talk these things through with you ...looking at todays needs and what you hoping to acheive and then advising you which machine is best suited for your needs.
Short term saving now may all be well and good but guaranteed in the long term you will loose out.
Hoping this helps.
Best regards
Collin

I got mine from the Tantrick trainer. It's by Nuress.
I've been told that they're slightly cheaper in Argos, however I don't know if you get the sample of lotion, gloves, caps etc in the box (as I did) - or just the machine.

Latest posts

Back