Tantrick Top Up Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocoyo

Reaction score
Morning All,

Have a question for all you Tantrick users.

I have got quite confident in my application, and am now taking clients for spray tanning. Hurrah! But, I have a client booked in on Sunday, who wants a top up tan next Thursday as she has a night out planned.

Trouble is, I have never done a 'top-up' tan. Could anyone advise me on any advice I should give my client to avoid the second application becoming patchy.

I have only spoken to her over the phone, so still unsure which percentage etc. She has been sprayed with Fantasy Tan in the past. Does anyone know if that is quite a dark solution?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Advise her to exfoliate at least twice before her tan (between now and then) and just treat as a normal tan, I think thats what I would do anyway if she has a good colour already perhaps use a lower %

I cant think of anything else, except perhaps fly in with retailing the tan in a can for regular face top ups!!

HTH

I didnt even think about using a lower % tan. Sounds like a good idea.

Thanks.

Morning All,

Have a question for all you Tantrick users.

I have got quite confident in my application, and am now taking clients for spray tanning. Hurrah! But, I have a client booked in on Sunday, who wants a top up tan next Thursday as she has a night out planned.

Trouble is, I have never done a 'top-up' tan. Could anyone advise me on any advice I should give my client to avoid the second application becoming patchy.

I have only spoken to her over the phone, so still unsure which percentage etc. She has been sprayed with Fantasy Tan in the past. Does anyone know if that is quite a dark solution?

Any advise would be appreciated.

For my topup clients I ask them to do the usual prep ie the day before gently exfoliate and do any hair removal, do not wear moisturiser and deodorant on the day of the re-application. If the client has done the prep the tan should sit very evenly over the last tan (as long as the last tan was done evenly of course).

Following someone else's application might be tricky, but I am sure your Tantrick solution will cope very well and give her a beautiful looking tan. I have clients coming back all summer for topups. I ask my regular clients to give themselves an 'extra' vigorous exfoliation between their 6th and 8th top up which helps with any build up around the drier areas.

I am not sure about Fantasy Tan so I cannot comment on that one. I have topped up over St Tropez before with good results.

Tantrick is very forgiving and an easy solution to use so I am sure you will be fine.

Good luck :)

Hi, Tricky one.

I would find out, when she had her last spray done, might give you an idea of her present colour and how long it will have been on by the time you come to spray her.

If she is lighter in some places, then they tan will go on differently in those places to the darker spots.

Ask her to exfoliate lots, and hopefully by the time she gets to you, she will have lost some of her pre existing tan. And that she has done her hair removal.

Let us know how you get on.

goodluck

Sounds like good exfoliation is the key.

Thanks everyone. Fingers Crossed it goes okay.

Latest posts

Back