tantrick training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi im new on here and was hoping for a bit of advice,im thinking of doing the tantrick tanning course iv heard loads of good stuff about them ,has anyone done this training ?also did you buy there machine i think its the minimist ?i dont want to do the course and pay extra for the machine just cus it has there logo on if there are others just as good for less.is it easy to buy the sollution after training.would really be grateful for any advice thank you

hi im new on here and was hoping for a bit of advice,im thinking of doing the tantrick tanning course iv heard loads of good stuff about them ,has anyone done this training ?also did you buy there machine i think its the minimist ?i dont want to do the course and pay extra for the machine just cus it has there logo on if there are others just as good for less.is it easy to buy the sollution after training.would really be grateful for any advice thank you
I have done the training which included some solutions and the minimist machine, although they no longer supply the minimist.
I find it excellent and have no problems with the tans I do at all.
All solutions can be purchased direct from Tantrick. HTH

I trained with Tantrick and have found it brilliant. All my friends who have the tan like the colours and I have never had a problem buy the solutions after either on line or over the phone.
I had got a machine and solution from another brand which is now in the garage as the tantrick minimist was alot better. :):)

thank you so much,theres so many courses and machines is so daunting.its 800 plus vat for the course and the machine ect.is that expensive?

Hiya!

I have just ordered the Tantrick kit (£1400 one) and you get the training with it. I think i do the training 12Nov and my kit should come in a week or so.

You get every single thing you need with the kit tho...

xx

I have the Tantrick minimist & have done full training with tantrick & found it fab! ive never once had any problems with the solution & I once had a problem with my machine & I had it repaired & sent back to me within 3 days!! The cutsomer service is fab & you can make a lot of money from spray tanning too.

xx

I didn't do my homework and signed up for one called perfectly tanned which cost me 950quid and it was C--p. Afterwards did my homework and picked tantrick and did my training at home with Jen and it was ace. Haven't looked back since. Perfectly Tanned stuff in garage!!!!

Latest posts

Back