Tantrick users advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hello

i have been searching for solution and think ive decided to go with tantrick,where do you order yours from? also are the compatible wit booster drops?

whats the diffrence between the normal tantrick and the tandare?

whats your review?

thanks maz xxx

Last edited:
The official Tantrick suppliers or trainers are the place to buy,
buying else where you may have something else in the bottle,
tantrick is compatible with booster drops and have their own range,
original tantrick has anti cellulite properties tandare does not, hth

I use Tantrick and Tandare (same supplier - Wow Factor). I love both. I use Tantrick 8.5% (Essence of Summer), 10.5% (Autumn Gold) and original 12%. In Tandare I use 10, 14 & 18%. I have never had any trouble with the application, colour or fade off. Its a big hit with my clients. I think Tandare is possibly a slightly cheaper/more cost effective product than Tantrick. Both compatible with booster drops. I :Love: them all. :hug:

thanks for the replies

i am on training at college and am praticing on people at the mo so they are just paying for the solution,1 of the girls i will be praticing on like a no 8% so i dont know wether to just buy a litre of 8 & 10 the if anyone wants darker as i have booster drops to up the %? wot do you think or just buy a litre of each %

maz x

I would buy the 8% for the paler clients or those that want to look natural and i would get the 12% for the clients who have a darker skin tone and the ones that want to be really dark,
this way you can add booster drops to the 8% to get a 10%
and
add booster drops to the 12% to get 14% or higher,
this way will give you 4 or more solution strengths to use, hth

that is brilliant!

i shall do it like that! the bottle of booster drops sud go along way,is it 10 drops to add 1% to the solution? then once i get a few more people i can get more solution,i didnt want to get to much incase i dont have any1 else to pratice on and goes to waste

thanks again

maz xxxx

1 booster drop to 100ml of solution will take it up by 1% hth

the place i bough them from says they are 35%dha and to add 10 drops to increase by 1%!

does it depend were u get them from on how they are used?

thanks maz x

the place i bough them from says they are 35%dha and to add 10 drops to increase by 1%!

does it depend were u get them from on how they are used?

thanks maz x

Did they say how many mls of solution you add the 10 drops too,
quality of booster drops will vary between company's, hth

ITS WORTH getting a bottle of tandare 10% it suits all skin tones except dark skin but still gives a glow and you can use the drops to darken it! (im about to try them!)

To make things easier we do now supply Tandare ready mixed in 10%/14% and 18%..we are shortly going to introduce an 8%

HTH :hug:

yes they said

10 drops per 100ml will increase the solution by 1% i will have a go and see what happens

thanks maz x

Latest posts

Back