Tantrick!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lainey11

Reaction score
can any1 plz tell me what is best to get the summer essence tantrick or the autum 1, as i know the summer one is only 8.5% and not sure if this will be too light! Can any1 help[ me plz. Thanks :)

can any1 plz tell me what is best to get the summer essence tantrick or the autum 1, as i know the summer one is only 8.5% and not sure if this will be too light! Can any1 help[ me plz. Thanks :)

mmmthis is a difficult one as both are formulated for completely different skin types and tan outcome look.

The EOS is 8.5% has minimal colour guide (some love this some cant figure it) and is suitable for fair to medium skin types...seems to love red heads and freckled skin for some unexplained reason.

Dev elopes a subtle golden tan for that English rose summer tan look...ideal for brides etc...fragranced with strawberry and melon.

The AG is 10.5% and whilst the same solution as the EOS it has far more initial colour guide and suits medium to olive skin types..ideal for those wanting a darker tan look....fragranced with Vanilla spice

Both solutions are water based which means they are quick drying..spray and go kind of thing

Oh if your not sure which one to get maybe get a 500ml of each...FYI AG is now our most popular solution if that helps

HTH :hug:

i use tantrick and i have to say i love autumn gold its a really nice natural colour and it smells fab. eos is a bit lighter but equally as nice. So if you like a deeper than i guess you would prefer autumn gold.

I hardly ever use EOS, always use AG though x

have just tried the AG sample I was kindly sent and it's fab - the tan is also the longest lasting I've tried :Love:

Latest posts

Back