Tantrick

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leah P

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Well I have at last made up my mind taht I am going to use Tantricks but im still unsure what machine to get!! mmmm...... Should I get the Minimist T200, TanPro850 or the MaxiMist HV5008? Quite like the look of the TanPro, just wondered what everyones thoughts were on this machine? Also what is the best % to buy first that works well on most skin types?

Thanks Leah x :)

I have the minimist 200 and it's perfect, ok for salon use and easy enough to carry around for mobile work:)

Maybe you could get the 8% and booster drops then you are covered for higher %s too:hug:

Hey Geeks

Well I have at last made up my mind taht I am going to use Tantricks but im still unsure what machine to get!! mmmm...... Should I get the Minimist T200, TanPro850 or the MaxiMist HV5008? Quite like the look of the TanPro, just wondered what everyones thoughts were on this machine? Also what is the best % to buy first that works well on most skin types?

Hi Leah

Go for the T200 if you can afford it - its a cracking little machine - hardly any overspray.

As for %, get a selection (perhaps 1/2 litre) of each to start you off.:hug:

Hey Geeks

Hi Lea,
machine options are there and it basically boils down to available budget.

The T200 is a well proven machine and sits at the top of the tree from a choice perspective

The Tan Pro is relatively new to us but has a similar output mist from the gun than the T200..it also has a larger motor and is also variable speed so you can adjust output volume from both the gun and the motor itself.

The HV5008 is a very good machine for the money so makes an ideal low budget entry machine...In the early days of spray tanning it is perhaps a little less forgiving than the other machines but once cracked it will turn out a good professional tan...just takes a bit more time to get the hang of it.Some say that more solution would be used with this machine however with the right adjustments this is really minimal.

On solutions..well there is an array to choose from and it is recommended that in the early stages that you keep things simple and select just two...once you have gone through the initial practicing stages and gain confidence then its time to start experimenting withe all the solutions as well as even starting to blend your own % solutions using booster drops.

In each kit samples of all the solution range is included which are ideal to experiment with and find the specific one/s you and your customers lean towards.
HTH :hug:

Thanks for your help guys!! Ill be ordering probably the T200 today then, woo hoo!!!! xxx:)

Latest posts

Back