Tantruth Salon Spray Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair2Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had ever used/tried Tantruth Salon Spray?
I normally use Fake Bake and am really pleased but just fancied trying something different and Tantruth is advertised and on offer in the latest Sally's offers booklet.
So any info would be great?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had ever used/tried Tantruth Salon Spray?
I normally use Fake Bake and am really pleased but just fancied trying something different and Tantruth is advertised and on offer in the latest Sally's offers booklet.
So any info would be great?
hi there i use lots of products on my clients and one is tantruth i use it its very sticky but brings out a great colour natural lookin colour , i had one done but it woz just the stickyness thats all hope that helps

I personally would not use this in my salon as the public can go into sallys and buy this too,
i only ever use professional products that are supplied only to professionals in my salon,
when clients see you using something they can buy them self's it does not look good hun, hth

If you are used to a product of the standard of Fake Bake then I wouldn't consider a solution such as TanTruth....great alternatives are Tantrick, Sienna X, Naturasun and Sunspa

xx

I wouldn't use ANYTHING from Sallys because they sell to the general public and it just goes against everything I believe.
I could go in and buy a perming solution for example......I'm not a hairdresser.

Thats really strange the Sally Salon Supplies i go to is really strict on who they will sell too,they are even making people show proof of insurance before giving cards out!
Ill always use Fake Bake as standard in my Salon as everyone loves it i was more thinking of experimenting on myself & friends for a change in colour!
Some times i use Lancome Magic mousse for at home use which is more golden than Fake Bake which is nice for a change wish they did a Spray version!

I think you only have to get your card out to get trade prices otherwise you can buy anything, i would love to be wrong as i think its outrageous that anyone can buy products that have 'for professional use only' written on them.
Ironically you cant have a job in sallys unless 18 because of the chemicals.

Latest posts

Back