Tape extension removal & reapplication

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige_Crossley77

Reaction score
Hi
I am already trained in nanos and the weave - however i'm looking to also train in tape extensions as I've had quite a few messages asking me if this is a service I provide. Looking into them, I quite like the idea myself !
However, when clients come for a re fit - how does this work as ive heard conflicting views. Does the clients hair have to be washed & dried after i have removed then before i reapply them, or can they be simply removed and reapplied? I am home based so if they require their hair getting washed at the appointment, then this isnt possible so there would be no point offering it!

Thank you!!

Hi dear,
The best way to know how to replacement the tape in extensions is you can visit youtube and search
how to replace tape in extensions, the videos will give you more details than words, and youtube have
many videos about tape in extensions, maybe can help you,
Our factory have many tape in hair extensions ready to ship, you can visit our INSTAGRAM to check
more videos and pictures, also can inbox me if you have any questions.

Have a nice day!

I use Great Lengths extensions. I always wash the hair after removal so that the hair is free of all removal products/barriers. Cleaning and retaping can be a lengthy process when you have a client sitting waiting so i encourage all my tape extension clients to work between two sets. This allows you to remove one set of extensions (this set can be cleaned and retaped when you have time), and have a fresh set ready to be applied.

Latest posts

Back