Tape extension remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyhair

Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good tape remover that doesn’t leave the tape extensions greasy as hell! I currently use c22 remover and it stinks and is greasy as anything

Sorry, I can not help you this, we can not ship liquid products by air, so maybe others can see your questions and help you,

Call me crazy but I use baby oil to remove tape ins. works 100% of the time :)

you’re most likely shampooing them anyways so you can remove the greasiness, but I don’t find the hair too unmanageable

I found using C22 got them out ok but made removing the old tape impossible as it was so oily and turned the adhesive to mush so you couldn't peek it off. I have been told that SJKs 50/50 remover is very good

I found using C22 got them out ok but made removing the old tape impossible as it was so oily and turned the adhesive to mush so you couldn't peek it off. I have been told that SJKs 50/50 remover is very good

Thank you so much m! Where can I buy this

Thank you so much m! Where can I buy this
On the SJK hair website. I have also read that pure acetone in a spray bottle works really well so i've ordered that to try instead

Latest posts

Back