Tape extension supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been on thier website and it states that they will only supply to a level 2 NVQ hairdresser - is that correct?

I did the training and it was rather brief but there's not that much to say really, was all done and dusted in an hour.. I think I also received a DVD for reference after training.

Have you tried Balmain? Just been on their website and it's got tape on there x

Hi guys and dolls :)

Need a supplier of tape in good lengths, any ideas? I've used studio 58 just want to see if there are anymore suppliers about also as I haven't see much about ???
Price on par with studio would be fab though :)

Thanks in advance

Have you tried a weft and tape? They're thicker than the skin wefts where the seam is but the principle is the same, you just buy the weft and double tape. If I remember rightly connect 2 hair sell the tape, it's blue with holes.

Or was that not what you meant?

Rapture sell the tape ones, they're really nice but you need to train with them first. I've bought some elsewhere but right about now I can't remember will try and put my thinking cap on lol x

Have you tried a weft and tape? They're thicker than the skin wefts where the seam is but the principle is the same, you just buy the weft and double tape. If I remember rightly connect 2 hair sell the tape, it's blue with holes.

Or was that not what you meant?

Rapture sell the tape ones, they're really nice but you need to train with them first. I've bought some elsewhere but right about now I can't remember will try and put my thinking cap on lol x

No I'd rather the skin wefts :) haha ok thanks Hun x

Additional lengths sell tape hair might be worth a look x

The hair can be reused and can last months and months as long as the client looks after them. For the quality of hair that your getting the price is very reasonable. X

The hair can be reused and can last months and months as long as the client looks after them. For the quality of hair that your getting the price is very reasonable. X

You can't refit tape extensions more than a couple of times as the area where you replace the tape will become too bulky or become a mass of stickiness. I wouldn't recommend taping more than a couple of times

You can't refit tape extensions more than a couple of times as the area where you replace the tape will become too bulky or become a mass of stickiness. I wouldn't recommend taping more than a couple of times

Each time you refit you remove the old tape, an easy process, you don't just keep adding new tape over the old - so if the condition of the hair allows you can refit as many times as you like

Each time you refit you remove the old tape, an easy process, you don't just keep adding new tape over the old - so if the condition of the hair allows you can refit as many times as you like

Yes it's all removed and new tape is applied 😃 why I love this method so much it's so much easier 😃.

Additional Lengths in Stockton, Leeds and online do it x

This maybe the case with some brands but not the case with Rapture as the first layer of tape is set in between the strands and you font have a hope of removing each bit of tape as the remover breaks it down but it isn't as smooth as when first applied.

Latest posts

Back