Tape hair extensions refit - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a client who has had tape in hair extensions since early December and obviously is now overdue a refit.

She has asked whether she needs to remove them herself but having sent me some photos, her extensions seem to still be holding up well: none have slipped, they don’t appear matted/knotty and she says her hair isn’t too hard to wash or brush. Also,I can see her hair hasn’t grown loads - perhaps an inch.

I don’t want her to remove them herself as the process is obviously tricky but at the same time I’m wondering whether keeping them in too much longer could cause damage to her natural hair. I am fairly new to tape extensions so I’m not sure what the best option is. Could someone please advise?

If they look ok then they probably are. She isn’t massively overdue yet so another couple of weeks won’t hurt. Hopefully you can get to her then. If not then advice about removal at home is the next best thing. It’s unavoidable as we haven’t been able to see our clients so to avoid damage then it’s fine. It’s only a temporary measure.

Latest posts

Back