Tape hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dianap258

Reaction score
Hi guys, I fit all types of hair extensions so I’m going to attempt to put my own tape extensions in! If you do something good why not try do it to yourself aye.. now putting them in isn’t a problem what I’m wondering is how tape extensions fair in the heat? Now it’s been a hot couple of weeks here in the UK and I’m thinking they’ll be fine but I’m off to Dubai September and I’m wondering how they’ll actually cope? I’m going to take my remover and extra tape with me so fixing them up while I’m out there won’t be a problem but I’m just wondering how they’d actually be with it being so hot ? I’ve read that you can seal them a bit better when installing by using hair straighteners and just tapping the tapes to secure more surly that’s hotter than the sun right ?

I always tap with the straighteners and give them an extra smooth down when fitting anyway. I think they will be fine when you’re away. Dubai is so flippin hot u won’t be spending too much time in direct sun anyway! [emoji43] fot them nice and new before u go and they will fare better xx

Go for it!! You’ll be fine. Most high quality tapes will stick like there’s no tomorrow and shouldn’t fall out. X

Hello,

Where sells the best tape for retaping ?

Has anyone had problems with euphoria tape ins? I put tape in my fringe have for ages just cheap hair from ebay. I got euphoria ones in and when I had a shower they fell out...literally looked down and they was about to go down the plug hole lol.

Hello,

Where sells the best tape for retaping ?

Has anyone had problems with euphoria tape ins? I put tape in my fringe have for ages just cheap hair from ebay. I got euphoria ones in and when I had a shower they fell out...literally looked down and they was about to go down the plug hole lol.
Walkers tape is amazing!!!! especially the tape roll no shine.

Hi prestige tapes are great x

Hi prestige tapes are great x
how many prestige tapes should i use for a normal 150G weave/tiny tips hair thickness. some people say to use less.

Has anyone ever tired SJK hair and if so what did they think? , thinking about adding it as a budget option for clients x

Has anyone ever tired SJK hair and if so what did they think? , thinking about adding it as a budget option for clients x
heard a lot of bad things about them, i took out sjk hair (that i didn't fit) and it was a nightmare! the bonds would not break down. just got more elastic and sticky. took me 2 hours to remove around 50 bonds (if that) the hair was not nice. that could be down to no aftercare though as the person that put them in gave her no aftercare advise other than 'use sulfate free shampoo'

Oh my god really that sounds horrible, maybe I’ll do more research on them thank you x

Latest posts

Back