Tape hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amybee123

Reaction score
Does anybody have any little tips secrets as to how to keep your clients tapes in the right order when removing washing then re taping , so they are in the correct order when they go back in the hair? Thankyou

Hey

You could always use small butterfly clips the mark the spot of removal. Always work section by section to ensure nothing overlaps. xx

Pin the extensions to a polystyrene head as you remove them to remind yourself where they were on your clients head.

I use different colours bands x

I take my sides out and keep them to either side then with the back if you’ve put them in in rows I take each row out and lie them different ways on my trolley. When I was them I wash them in the rows and let them dry over night on the radiator. If I’m stood looking at the radiator my left hand side pile will be the left hand side and then right hand side the right then in between I go from right to left going from bottom to the top row if this makes sense? X

Latest posts

Back