Tape in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 1? Do you live in the UK? There are limited suppliers in the UK so I'm pretty sure if it was number 1 here every supplier would stock them and be a fool not to ?

Aus, I can believe it, theyre very popular apparently.

Not so much here, my younger girls balk at the thought of 'cellotape' hair, its not much improved saying "oh no, its based on toupe technology" haha, not a good image there!

I am looking at Rapture thou for older ladies wanting half heads and theyre one of the few places to get short hair (10 & 15 as standard) . I think thats where my market is for them :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aus, I can believe it, theyre very popular apparently.

Not so much here, my younger girls balk at the thought of 'cellotape' hair, its not much improved saying "oh no, its based on toupe technology" haha, not a good image there!

I am looking at Rapture thou for older ladies wanting half heads and theyre one of the few places to get short hair (10 & 15 as standard) . I think thats where my market is for them :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

For rapture you will need to do the training which was incredibly brief. But their hair and products are good. But at the time they were one of a very few that offered tape extensions, I've not tried any other brands as yet
Can anyone recommend any decent tape hair?

I'm on a massive Kapello Hair love at the moment! With stock level issues continuing with GL's, a friend of mine has started using Kapello. They have reps dotted all over apparently and do pre taped, offering a great profit, as well as the pre bonded. Oh and guess what, no blooming stock level issues! 😜

Latest posts

Back