Tape in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulupoo12345

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am starting up my own business offering tape in/micro ring and nano rings, I have tried out Studio 58 hair extensions and found the Tape really weak, I personally use cliphair tape ins for myself as I am happy to pay less but fit more often, but I want to give my clients the best quality but not too expensive.
Any recommendations please?

Also any advise on the Fitting rate to apply the extensions would be so helpful
Many thanks

Hi sorry to jump on your post

How often do u need to replace your hair from Cliphair

Hi sorry to jump on your post

How often do u need to replace your hair from Cliphair
For me it’s usually 8-10 weeks but it probably would be longer if I didn’t use purple shampoos and heat

euphoria one, prestige, routes

Do you find all there tape weak? Maybe a bad batch?
Archie Lloyds tape is really good x

Hi guys
I am starting up my own business offering tape in/micro ring and nano rings, I have tried out Studio 58 hair extensions and found the Tape really weak, I personally use cliphair tape ins for myself as I am happy to pay less but fit more often, but I want to give my clients the best quality but not too expensive.

Many thanks
Do you seal them with the straightener?

Hi guys

Many thanks

Hi Hun,
Routes offer both Indian and Russian ranges of 100% human remy hair suitable for all budgets, along with exceptional customer service. Please the link below to our website for further information, or please do get in touch should you have any specific queries.
Kind Regards
Team Routes
xxx

https://www.routes-hair-extensions.com

Try simplyhair

There hair is beautiful

Latest posts

Back