Tape weft

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugheshair

Reaction score
hi I'm looking for a decent tape weft supplier? I use angel remy as more budget supplier (researching a higher end one at the moment) angel remy only do 1 length which is no use to me

Hey, how do you find the angel remy?

hi I'm looking for a decent tape weft supplier? I use angel remy as more budget supplier (researching a higher end one at the moment) angel remy only do 1 length which is no use to me
Hi, maybe you can try ours, we have different hair length you can choose, also have many fashion color you can choose, also can produce according to your own color ring, inbox me, thank you

Remi Cachet do 16-24inch x

Hi, maybe you can try ours, we have different hair length you can choose, also have many fashion color you can choose, also can produce according to your own color ring, inbox me, thank you
No one on here can meet the MOQ a factory in China requires, what is the point of asking people to try your hair? They are consumers not distributors

No one on here can meet the MOQ a factory in China requires, what is the point of asking people to try your hair? They are consumers not distributors

If you click on their username you’ll see there’s a link to their company - Unique Hair Extensions which supplies consumers.

If you click on their username you’ll see there’s a link to their company - Unique Hair Extensions which supplies consumers.

Thank you, yes, click my username, will see more information about our factory,

Latest posts

Back