Tatti lashes or Nouveau lashes training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bbygrl

Reaction score
I’m debating between the two on which one to go with.

What would you recommend for an eyelash extension training course between these two?

I did my training with Nouveau and loved it! my cousin trained with Tatti and wasn't happy at the end of it and wished she trained with Nouveau too.

I did my training with Nouveau and loved it! my cousin trained with Tatti and wasn't happy at the end of it and wished she trained with Nouveau too.

Thank you for your input! Oh no, I was leaning more towards going with Tatti. What aspect regarding the training did she not like about it?

No problem! She just thought the tutor didn’t help as much 1 to 1 on things she struggled with and wasn’t as informative! She also isn’t happy with the products she received in her kit and wishes she did the same course as me, However every location will obviously have different tutors so you could have a good experience :)

No problem! She just thought the tutor didn’t help as much 1 to 1 on things she struggled with and wasn’t as informative! She also isn’t happy with the products she received in her kit and wishes she did the same course as me, However every location will obviously have different tutors so you could have a good experience :)
It is a long way from where I am as I live down south so I was willing to put extra money in to travel up there so I’m going to reconsider... What did she think about their individual lashes? I can’t find any reviews on them anywhere. I really like to look of their products but do wonder on the quality.

It is a long way from where I am as I live down south so I was willing to put extra money in to travel up there so I’m going to reconsider... What did she think about their individual lashes? I can’t find any reviews on them anywhere. I really like to look of their products but do wonder on the quality.
*the look

My daughter uses a few brands of lashes and she’s been impressed with Tatti Lashes individual lashes. She hasn’t done their training so I can’t help you there, but she said their lashes are as good, if not better than a lot of the premium brands. The last set she did for me were Tatti Lashes and that was 4 weeks ago and I’ve still got lots left!

My daughter uses a few brands of lashes and she’s been impressed with Tatti Lashes individual lashes. She hasn’t done their training so I can’t help you there, but she said their lashes are as good, if not better than a lot of the premium brands. The last set she did for me were Tatti Lashes and that was 4 weeks ago and I’ve still got lots left!
Wow amazing thank you! Hmm I have a lot of thinking to do. I’m going to call them up as I read you can get discounts on their products if you train with them

my cousin also said the same about the lashes! She likes the individuals, especially the flat lashes, just not the glue that tatti does.

my cousin also said the same about the lashes! She likes the individuals, especially the flat lashes, just not the glue that tatti does.
Thanks! What location did she go to for training btw?

no problem :) she did her training in Leeds.

Latest posts

Back