Tattoo artists!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyflamingo

Reaction score
Ok so my boyfriend is looking for an amazing tattoo artist who is particularly good at portraits , he is willing to travel a little and pay a little extra if necessary , we are in Wigan and he has been going to Lancaster , the artist is good at what she does but unreliable and shocking customer service ! Any recommendations would be great !
Thanks ;)

Ok so my boyfriend is looking for an amazing tattoo artist who is particularly good at portraits , he is willing to travel a little and pay a little extra if necessary , we are in Wigan and he has been going to Lancaster , the artist is good at what she does but unreliable and shocking customer service ! Any recommendations would be great !
Thanks ;)

If you want to travel a bit, try Stigma Tattoo in Chester or their shop on Liverpool. Tim is just the best! I've had a new tattoo and a recolour on an old tattoo from him. The new one he designed himself, the recolour was better than original.

I can recommend another guy but he is very, very overpriced

That's great thankyou who's the other guy? I've found a lady in Lancaster at aurora tattoo studio , Emma kierzek , have u heard anything about her work ?

Hiya my tattooist is in Hemel Hempsted she is amazing she workes at the tattoo shed well worth the travel.XX

Here's mine ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339429867.132014.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339430065.872028.jpg

pysco monkey in adlington is mint, or studio insignia in lostock hall were i go, hes dead mint, think there both near you xx

pysco monkey in adlington is mint, or studio insignia in lostock hall were i go, hes dead mint, think there both near you xx

Thankyou gina I'll take a look x

Have you never heard of Legends in Wigan? I live in Bolton and honestly everyone round here raves about it! theres a woman an she's amazin! Fab at portraits. Check out their website, plus only a stones throw from u. Well she's in hindley.

Dark poetry is Bury is amazing x

I know it's nowhere near you but Leigh Oldcorn from Cosmic Tattoo in Colchester is amazing, check out the fb page for cosmic tattoo and you will see what i mean - he's so talented!

Thanks guys I'll take a look , actually yes I have heard of legends it's a husband wife team if I remember , I have done her hair before , completely forgot about them !! X

Am totally in love with your tattoos!They are bloody amazing!x

Thanks Hun I love them to there both for my grumpy he passed away and thought I would have his portrait on my heart side of my chest he was in the RAF and he was a back gunner in a plane so the lady one is for him to.

I will be having some more soon I'm having some pin up girl style faces tattooed on my leg and arm I've got two arms and one leg to get done before I'm covered lol.I love the old pin up style tats and my grandads pic is very that era.xx

Wow Coleen there amazing :) what a lovely thing to do for your memories x x
Did it hurt? I had a small tattoo on my lower back and can say was worst then child birth x x

Thank you yeh my grumpy meant alot to me and the tats are quite fitting with my style lol.

My god did they hurt lol I'm not going to lie lol I've got those two my whole leg done and my privates covering the whole lot lol.

The most painful where the ones for my grumpy the portrait hurt most because it's on my collarbone but I had it done in one session.the back piece was done in 3 sessions so it was prolonged pain but I quite like the pain the shading is the worst it's a killer lol.xxx

Thank you yeh my grumpy meant alot to me and the tats are quite fitting with my style lol.

My god did they hurt lol I'm not going to lie lol I've got those two my whole leg done and my privates covering the whole lot lol.

The most painful where the ones for my grumpy the portrait hurt most because it's on my collarbone but I had it done in one session.the back piece was done in 3 sessions so it was prolonged pain but I quite like the pain the shading is the worst it's a killer lol.xxx

Well I'll not say show us yr others ;) yes I was suppose to go back for colouring and I didn't!
Can tell you love the pinup style x x

Well I'll not say show us yr others ;) yes I was suppose to go back for colouring and I didn't!
Can tell you love the pinup style x x

Lmao no maybe not the nest place to show the otheres lol.yeh I'm a not of a pin up fan lol xxx

Latest posts

Back